AROC provides legal, language access, and case management services to poor and low-income Arab and Muslims in the SF Bay Area. A founding member of the Language Access Network – San Francisco (LANSF), and San Francisco Immigrant Legal Education Network (SFILEN), AROC is a BIA recognized legal and social justice organization.
- Youth Programming
- Case Management and Referrals for access to: Housing, Food, Healthcare, Domestic Violence and Women’s Services
- Legal representation
- Family-based visa petitions (I-130)
- Adjustment status applications (I-485)
- Naturalization applications (N-400)
- FOIA requests
- Asylum Applications (I-589)
- Immigration court representation
- Deportation defense
Please call (415) 861-7444 or email info @ araborganizing.org for more information or to setup a consultation.