AROC provides legal, language access, and case management services to low-income Arab and Muslims in the SF Bay Area. A founding member of the Language Access Network – San Francisco (LANSF), and San Francisco Immigrant Legal Education Network (SFILEN), AROC is a BIA recognized legal and social justice organization.
- Legal representation
- Case processing
- Case Management and Referrals
- In-person counseling
- Family-based visa petitions (I-130)
- Adjustment status applications (I-485)
- Naturalization applications (N-400)
- FOIA requests
- Asylum Applications (I-589)
- Immigration court representation
- Deportation defense
Please call (415) 861-7444 or email info @ araborganizing.org for more information or to setup a consultation.