Arab American Legal Services (AALS)
Pro-bono & low-bono immigration legal services for low and moderate income Arab and Muslim immigrants in the SF Bay Area. A founding member of the San Francisco Immigrant Legal Education Network, AALS is a BIA recognized multicultural immigration law and social justice program.
Our mission is to build, nurture and empower the Arab-American community, all communities of color, immigrants and low-income people in the SF Bay Area. By providing legal services and empowerment skills, we seek to enable members of our diverse communities to assert their legal rights, oppose all forms of injustice and exercise self-determination.
- Legal representation
- Case processing
- Case Management and Referrals
- In-person counseling
- Family-based visa petitions (I-130)
- Adjustment status applications (I-485)
- Naturalization applications (N-400)
- FOIA requests
- Asylum Applications (I-589)
- Immigration court representation
- Deportation defense
For consultations: please call (415) 861-7444 to reserve an appointment.
- Immigration Forms: USCIS Forms
- General Immigration Information in Arabic: USCIS Information in Arabic
- Guide for New Immigrants: English or Arabic
- Naturalization Information:
- General information in Arabic about the immigration and naturalization process can be found here: USCIS Information in Arabic
- Study Materials for the USCIS Civics Test
- Would you like to take a practice naturalization quiz? Click here: Naturalization Self-Test
Temporary Protective Status: Syrians
If you are a Syrian national in the U.S., you may want to read about Temporary Protective Status: Information for Temporary Protective Status for Syrians in the US
*AALS and AROC are not responsible for any information contained in any linked website pages. The information contained on this page should not be considered as legal advice.